There are many different types of fillers. Curious about which filler is the best solution for you? Or just what the treatment entails? After reading this blog, it will be a lot clearer.
What is a filler?
The name filler already tells you a lot about what it is. They temporarily 'fill' parts of your face where you want more volume. With a filler, we can make your lips fuller. But also fill areas with volume loss such as your cheeks or chin. Looking for a solution for a frown line, for example? Then treatment with injectable anti-wrinkle injections is the best option.
What types of fillers are there?
- Hyaluronic acid filler: Hyaluronic acid is a substance that is naturally present in our skin. As we get older, the amount of hyaluronic acid in our skin decreases. This causes your skin to lose volume. With hyaluronic acid fillers, we restore this loss of volume. Since hyaluronic acid is a substance which is broken down naturally by the body, the effect of a filler is temporary. At Wellness Kliniek we only use high-quality fillers. The brands of hyaluronic acid fillers we use are Restylane, Juvéderm and Belotero.
- Calcium-based filler: At Wellness Kliniek, we also use calcium-based fillers, for example from the Radiesse brand. It not only gives volume, but also makes you produce collagen. This makes the result longer visible. Radiesse is firmer than other fillers, which is why it is often used to accentuate facial contours such as the cheekbones, jawline or chin.
What can we use fillers for?
- Fillers for lips: Want fuller lips? Then fillers are the best choice. With lip fillers, we can increase the volume of your lips. In consultation with our doctor, we look in detail at how to achieve the best result. At Wellness Kliniek, you can get fuller lips or fillers that make your lip contour look better. We always recommend starting with 0.5 ml and going from there. Hyaluronic acid is a substance in our body that is slowly broken down by our body. The result is therefore temporary.
- Fillers for lines: We can also use fillers to soften lines. Do you suffer from deeper folds in your face or drooping cheeks or jaws? With fillers, we create more volume in your face to make you look radiant again. These fillers are useful to remove dark circles under your eyes, lines on your upper lip, under the nose, drooping corners of your mouth, etc. Our doctors will take into account the proportions of your face to achieve the most natural result possible.
- Fillers for facial contours: Our appearance is largely determined by facial contours and proportions. Our doctor will look at your entire face to target the right areas. Want to accentuate your facial contours for a younger look? This is also possible with fillers and is also referred to as a liquid facelift. This procedure combines injections with the right products, fillers and innovative techniques. You'll look a lot more youthful immediately after the procedure.
- Fillers for rhinoplasty: Bothered by a small lump on your nose? Prefer an optically smaller and lifted nose? At Wellness Kliniek, you can go for a rhinoplasty, but also for a liquid nose job without surgery. Unevenness in the nose can often also be corrected with fillers in combination with injectable treatments.
How long is the result visible?
The result is visible immediately and lasts for 8 to 12 months. How quickly the body's own product is broken down differs from person to person. After a number of treatments, your body will start to break it down less quickly and it will last longer.
What if I am not satisfied with the result?
If the result of the filler is not to your satisfaction, you can have the filler dissolved. You can choose to have the fillers completely removed or to have the volume slightly reduced.
Become the best version of yourself!
Ready to become the best version of yourself? During the no-obligation consultation, the expectations and possibilities are discussed. Book online now and get 50% discount on your consultation.