At the Wellness Kliniek we are very happy to continue to welcome our patients. The safety measures we take ensure that patients feel safe and secure. At the same time, we continue to offer the highest level of service and care.
The measures taken by the Wellness Kliniek
Some of the measures we apply at Wellness Kliniek :
- Social distancing. Appointments are distributed in such a way as to guarantee distance at all times. The capacity of the waiting room and other common areas is reduced. These areas are also thoroughly disinfected between appointments. To guarantee the health and safety of our employees.
- Be alone and punctual. Patients must come alone and always with a mouth mask. No supervisors are allowed in our clinic. By arriving on time, we can keep the number of patients in the waiting room to a minimum.
- Temperature measurements. At the entrance and before the treatment, the temperature is monitored remotely. Patients with a temperature of 37.8 °C or higher are not admitted. If you have symptoms of covid-19, we ask you to contact us. We will then move the appointment to a later date.
- Please register. Through our new self-registration, we collect basic information from our patients. These tablets are always disinfected after each use.
- Hygiene. Our staff always wear a mouth mask, their hands are disinfected before and immediately after contact with patients. We also ask our patients to carefully disinfect their hands-on arrival. Not only is patient safety our top priority, but also that of our staff.
- Online consultations. You have the possibility of teleconsulting with our surgeons.
We always keep our patients informed of any changes in our precautions. This is just a brief overview of the various precautions and measures we take. You will receive more detailed instructions from our staff.
Do you have any questions about the measures we take? Please do not hesitate to contact us.