We are looking for
- European Diploma specialist in plastic surgery
- Registered with the Ordre des Médecins in Belgium - RIZIV or INAMI
Relevant work experience
- 3 years of experience
- Demonstrated experience and skill in Cosmetic surgery procedures.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing and productive clinic within one of Europe's leading Cosmetic Surgery providers.
We currently offer both fulltime and parttime career opportunities.
You will take care of the intake, informed consent, surgery and aftercare of your patients. You support your patients during their recovery at the Wellness Kliniek and afterwards. You are part of a multidisciplinary team and contribute to the quality care of the medical process.
Do you have the following profile? Then you may be the colleague we are looking for!
- You have acquired extensive experience in aesthetic surgery.
- You possess good communication skills.
- Language knowledge: A combination of Dutch, English, French and/or German is an advantage.
- You possess a certificate of good conduct: professional and civil.
- You love your profession, and possess a scientific passion.
- You present a friendly bedside manner to all your patients.
- You are able to operate as part of a multidisciplinary team in accordance with the quality standard.
- You possess a cheerful disposition.
Wellness Kliniek offers:
- International clientele.
- An attractive remuneration.
- Cosmetic surgery training
- Temporary (free) hospital accommodation available.
FULL TIME JOB OR PART TIME JOB
Wellness Kliniek in Belgium is one of Europe's leading Cosmetic Surgery hospitals and has established a reputation for excellence within the field of aesthetic plastic surgery.