Your primary objective is to identify new development opportunities and help sustain our growth in well-defined expansion markets.
Key Elements & Essential Tasks
- Continuously search and find new development opportunities, both new to be built projects as well as acquisition targets.
- Oversees project implementation and execution from market & location analysis until construction or acquisition.
- Performs site analysis and visits.
- Proficient at managing multiple projects concurrently, in various stages, and with varying degrees of complexity.
- Deliver against defined Key Performance Indicators and other success criteria that meet supervisor needs.
- Develops or assists in developing project budget including hard and soft costs.
- Obtains, validates and/or negotiates pricing with each contractor/supplier/vendor.
- Manages and coordinates the administrative licence application procedures and processes according to local regulations.
- Interfaces with international real estate agencies.
- Assists M&A consultants and partners with due diligence processes.
- Assists the supervisor in the establishment and refinement of best practices of standards of excellence.
- Operates independently on activities relevant to project.
- Assists with the development of marketing materials and support information/data.
- Maintains a working knowledge of business unit’s available product and service offerings.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Master's degree in Applied Economic Sciences, Commercial or Civil Engineering.
- Knowledge of real estate management is a plus.
- Affinity with the healthcare industry, and more specifically with plastic surgery.
- Organizational & detailed-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage differing needs of the business.
- Ability to manage all aspects of project development & construction projects effectively and efficiently including, but not limited to budgeting, scheduling, submittals, change orders, closeout.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level as well as external partners.
Ability to work independently.
- Assumes complete responsibility for assignments of moderate complexity and continues to aggressively improve skill base.
Proficiency with MS Office applications and Project Management software.
- Language skills: proficient/fluent in English. Advanced knowledge of Italian and German is required; French is optional.
Physical work requirements and work conditions
- Face to face and/or remote daily interpersonal interaction is required to perform the job.
- Travel is key and could range from 1-3 days per week.
What’s on Offer
- Grow together with a fast expanding, ambitious and highly renowned company.
- Work within an entrepreneurial corporate culture and dynamic environment on an international level.
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package.
Full-time position. Indefinite contract
Wellness Kliniek has been the specialist in cosmetic plastic surgery and aesthetic dentistry in Belgium for over 20 years and is now expanding to Rubi (Barcelona).
Wellness Kliniek aims, and sees it as its mission, to offer the best possible customised care at affordable prices to a wide range of people in need of cosmetic plastic surgery.
Wellness Kliniek is at a pivotal point in its further international development. As part of this ambitious expansion, the Wellness Kliniek is looking for a driven Project Development Manager.
- Apply online now! Do not forget to include your motivation letter and CV! The selection consists of a screening based on CV and a selection interview.
- Every candidacy is treated strictly confidential.
Wellness Kliniek stimulates equal opportunities and diversity. We recruit based on competences, regardless of age, gender, origin, or disability.