Your primary objective is to open new clinics around Europe by building/coordinating newbuild infrastructure projects or identifying acquisition targets of existing clinics.
Key Elements & Essential Tasks
- Continuously search and find new target locations and opportunities, both new to be built projects as well as acquisition targets.
- Oversees project implementation and execution from market & location analysis until construction or acquisition.
- Performs site analysis and visits.
- Proficient at managing multiple projects concurrently, in various stages, and with varying degrees of complexity.
- Deliver against defined Key Performance Indicators and other success criteria that meet supervisor needs.
- Develops or assists in developing project budget including hard and soft costs.
- Obtains, validates and/or negotiates pricing with each contractor/supplier/vendor.
- Manages and coordinates the administrative licence application procedures and processes according to local regulations.
- Interfaces with international real estate agencies.
- Operates independently on activities relevant to project.
- Maintains a general knowledge of business unit.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Master’s degree in Applied Economic Sciences, Commercial or Civil Engineering.
- Knowledge of real estate management is a plus.
- Affinity with the healthcare industry, and more specifically with plastic surgery.
- Organizational & detailed-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage differing needs of the business.
- Ability to manage all aspects of project development & construction projects effectively and efficiently including, but not limited to budgeting, scheduling, submittals, change orders, closeout.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level as well as external partners.
- Assumes complete responsibility for assignments of moderate complexity and continues to aggressively improve skill base.
- Language skills: Fluent English is required. The more languages, the better!
Physical work requirements and work conditions
- Face to face and/or remote daily interpersonal interaction is required to perform the job.
- Travel is key and could range from 1-3 days per week.
What’s on Offer
- Grow together with a fast expanding, ambitious and highly renowned company.
- Work within an entrepreneurial corporate culture and dynamic environment on an international level.
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package.
Full-time position. Indefinite contract
Wellness Kliniek has been the specialist in cosmetic plastic surgery in Belgium for over 20 years and is planning an ambitious expansion project to develop multiple sites across Europe.
Wellness Kliniek aims, and sees it as its mission, to offer the best possible customised care at affordable prices to a wide range of people in need of cosmetic plastic surgery.
Wellness Kliniek is at a pivotal point in its further international development and is looking for a driven Expansion Manager to be at the forefront of this ambitious expansion plan.
- Apply online now! Do not forget to include your motivation letter and CV! The selection consists of a screening based on CV and a selection interview.
- Every candidacy is treated strictly confidential.
Wellness Kliniek stimulates equal opportunities and diversity. We recruit based on competences, regardless of age, gender, origin, or disability.