Wellness Kliniek has been the specialist in cosmetic plastic surgery and aesthetic dentistry in Belgium for over 20 years, is now opening a new clinic in Barcelona, and plans to open many new sites in coming years.
Wellness Kliniek aims, and sees it as its mission, to offer the best possible customised care at affordable prices to a wide range of people in need of cosmetic plastic surgery.
Wellness Kliniek is at a pivotal point in its development. As part of the expansion, Wellness Kliniek is looking for a driven and creative Digital Marketing & Communication Manager, who will bring the unique approach of Wellness Kliniek to the attention of potential patients in multiple countries and clinics.
Key Elements & Essential Tasks
- You are an experienced strategic marketing manager who brings the Wellness Kliniek concept to the right target groups. Profound understanding of website promotion, communication and advertising through Social Media channels is certainly one of your strong suits.
- You analyse the market, monitor trends and new techniques and advise on identified opportunities and possible actions
- You will be a key factor of the management team and draw up marketing and communication plans, define media campaigns and monitor the established lines and planned budgets. You measure the results of the various actions and adjust the strategy where necessary.
- You will manage a team of employees and third parties who will assist you in SEO, SEA, copywriting, graphic design, digital/social communication, organisation and follow-up.
- You report to the Director of Wellness Kliniek
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- You have a university degree in Marketing and/or Communication, and have at least 5 years of experience managing marketing and communication teams.
- You are a jack-of-all-trades, hands-on and able to focus effortlessly under rapidly changing circumstances. You enjoy a solid challenge and enjoy working in a young entrepreneurial team.
- You are very customer-oriented and know how to communicate the company's values in a positive way.
- Language skills are certainly an advantage.
- You work from home or from our headquarters in Genk, and are willing to travel regularly in the context of international development
What’s on Offer
- You will find yourself in a medium-sized company with ambitious plans for the future, which you can effectively contribute to.
- The atmosphere in Wellness Kliniek is familial, with a flat structure and direct lines of communication.
- Wellness Kliniek offers an attractive remuneration package, adapted to training and useful experience.