Preparing For Surgery
Here are some guidelines so that your aesthetic procedure in the Wellness Kliniek goes as smoothly as possible.
- Be well prepared. Stop using alcohol, aspirin products and anti-coagulation medication (in consultation with the doctor) two weeks before the surgery.
- Start taking the vitamins prescribed by the doctor at your consultation.
- Make sure that someone picks you up after surgery. You will not be allowed to drive yourself.
- It is important that you spend the first 24 hours back at home night with a responsible adult.
- Arrange for adequate time off work and social engagements.
A few days before your treatment a member of our team will contact you personally to run through all the details and to answer any further questions you may have.