Preparing For Surgery
Here are some guidelines so that your aesthetic procedure in the Wellness Kliniek goes as smoothly as possible.
- Be well prepared. Stop using alcohol, aspirin products and anti-coagulation medication (in consultation with the doctor) two weeks before the surgery.
- Start taking the vitamins prescribed by the doctor at your consultation.
- Make sure that someone picks you up after surgery. You will not be allowed to drive yourself.
- It is important that you spend the first 24 hours back at home night with a responsible adult.
- Arrange for adequate time off work and social engagements.
The day of your procedure you arrive at the Wellness Kliniek having fasted. You must not have eaten or drunk anything after midnight.
Bring all medication that you have taken or need to take, to the Wellness Kliniek.
Wear glasses instead of contact lenses or remove the latter for the operation.
You may wear your false teeth if necessary.
Wear comfortable clothing such as a tracksuit and no jewellery.
Remove any make-up from your face, eyes, lips and neck.
Remove any nail varnish from both hands.
A few days before your treatment a member of our team will contact you personally to run through all the details and to answer any further questions you may have.