Aftercare and Recovery
Aftercare 24/7 - 365 days a year
We are there to support you day and night.
We are there to support you until you have completely recovered.
After most surgical procedures you need to keep in mind that your normal activities will be limited for a while.
Allow yourself to rest and plan your social activities carefully.
Each treatment varies from person to person. Before undergoing surgery it is important to be well informed, also with regards to the after care and recovery period. Your doctor is the best source of information and he will inform you in detail about the recovery period for your particular operation.
- Follow carefully the specific instructions you have received from your doctor.
- Also take the vitamins you have been prescribed; they will aid your recovery:
- Make sure that you spend the first 24 hours after you get home with a responsible adult.
- You can return to your normal eating pattern at home unless instructed otherwise by the doctor.
- Avoid alcohol the week after your operation. When you get home you can eat and drink normally again, unless advised otherwise by your doctor.
- Avoid clothes which are too warm, hot baths, saunas, pushing, lifting, squeezing, coughing, sneezing and emotional excitement.
After your procedure you will be given the permanent number of the Wellness Kliniek.
If you have a problem or any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. Call us immediately if you experience any sign of abnormal healing such as:
- Any inflamed areas
- If you feel generally unwell
- Or if you have the least concern