Weight loss - dieting - slimming
Medical supervision - Fast weight loss
The Wellness Kliniek is specialised in metabolic examinations and treatments. We offer a slimming plan for people with a BMI lower than 30. People with a higher BMI can contact us for a possible stomach reducing procedure.
Some people lose weight quickly and some don't. Even if they try their hardest the excess kilos do not budge. A successful diet is therefore best followed under a doctor's supervision.
The Wellness Kliniek offers a medical diet plan which gives permanent results!
More information about weight loss
Fast weight loss
- The Wellness Kliniek's goal is fast weight and volume loss with permanent results.
- Before starting a diet it is important that you first undergo a complete blood analysis.
- A full blood analysis is the first step to successful treatment.
The doctor will identify your personal parameters. He will do so by carrying out a physical examination and blood tests.
The blood tests reveal any possible food intolerances and how the thyroid is working.
When all the parameters are identified you can take them into account.
It is the most important step for people who have tried several diets without achieving permanent results.
- The food intolerance blood test is the first important step.
We are often sensitive to certain foodstuffs without even being aware of it.
Food intolerance influences almost all the bodily functions, especially the metabolism.
If our metabolism is disturbed then we lose weight much slower. It is important to ensure that metabolic functions are working at an optimal level once more.
The thyroid gland is the body's thermostat which influences certain bodily functions. The thyroid also regulated the metabolism.
- Excluding thyroid problems is important for successful result.
If you have thyroid problems the doctor can prescribe suitable treatment.
People who suffer from fluid retention, swollen stomach, flatulence and headaches often benefit from a food intolerance test.
- If you exclude the forbidden foodstuff many symptoms usually disappear by themselves or are reduced.
YO YO effect
The yo yo effect is a well-known phenomenon in people who have metabolic problems.
If you have tried several diets but always put weight back on afterwards this could have something to do with an intolerance to certain foods or a thyroid that isn't working properly.
- A diet is only successful if the results are permanent.
You can do it
You know very well that you need to exercise and avoid sweets and cake. You don't need to visit a dietician to hear this advice.
A medical blood analysis and examination is important to identify your personal parameters.
- Then you can get started, often further medical guidance is no longer necessary.
A successful diet starts with an examination, a full blood test and thyroid check.
- You arrive for your initial consultation having fasted beforehand for the blood tests.
- At the follow-up consultation the results are discussed and a diet plan is compiled.
- Most people usually return to the Kliniek once a year for a check-up.
Nil by mouth
- You arrive at the consultation having fasted beforehand.
It is important that you have fasted the day you come for your blood tests. This means that you have not had anything to eat or drink for at least 8 hours before your blood tests. You may however still drink water.
TOP destination : Premium Private Health Care in Belgium
All plastic surgeons and dentists are experts in their cosmetic fied and are fully government registered in their medical specialty.
Wellness Kliniek Belgium stands for safe surgery. The hospital disposes of cabinets for aesthetic dental treatments, operating theatre rooms equipped with high-tech equipment for surgery, recovery care and private patient rooms.
* Rates are from the best in Europe and are all-care- inclusive, but they do not include any VAT. Since January 1, 2016 the VAT exemption for aesthetic surgery and treatments has changed. As a result of this change, the VAT exemption will be applicable only for treatments that aim at the 'medical care' of patients ( and are as such included in the Belgian INAMI nomenclature). In the absence of such a target, 21 % VAT will be applied.
Planning your medical trip has never been easier! For people who have to travel a considerable distance, the clinic offers a unique Next-Day-Surgery service: your consultation and operation on consecutive days.