SMAS Facelift & Neck lift
SMAS Face and Neck lift. Detailed price list and before and after photos. ISO quality guarantee.
A full SMAS facelift with neck correction is still the best option for correcting prematurely aging skin and slack facial muscles. This method requires superb surgical skill and extensive experience.
- The full SMAS facelift with a neck lift is still the ultimate technique for a beautiful, well-balanced rejuvenation of prematurely slack neck and facial skin and muscle.
- When skillfully performed the Deep plane full SMAS lift technique gives a very natural and long-lasting result.
Characteristics of the Deep Plane SMAS Face and Neck lift are:
- Length of the operation: 2 - 2,5 hours
- After the procedure you stay at the Kliniek overnight
- Intravenous sedation
- Correction of the muscles and connective tissue: vertical lifting of the face and neck
- SMAS plication of the face and neck
- Excess skin is removed from the face and neck
- Natural-looking result
- Treatment for deep wrinkles: firming with a long-lasting result
- Post-operative recovery: 2 to 3 weeks
- Small scars: around the ear and in the hairline
- Safe, with very few complications.
Facelift: SMAS Facelift & SMAS Neck lift
- SMAS Facelift with SMAS Neck lift
- Deep plane method
- Lifts excess skin on the face and neck
SMAS Facelift with Neck lift
Natural and long-lasting end result
A Deep plane SMAS face and neck lift treats sagging skin and muscles, subcutaneous fat and connective tissue which are in a more advanced stage of aging. Usually the skin and muscles of the neck as well as the face are loose and saggy.
- a SMAS facelift treats the deepest 2/3 of the face,
- a SMAS neck lift improves and firms the contour of the neck.
When performing an SMAS facelift and neck correction the surgeon strives to create a result which is as natural-looking as possible to match your personal image. The definite results of your SMAS facelift are visible after two to three months.
The secret of the SMAS lift
The subcutaneous SMAS tissue (SMAS: Superficial Muscular Aponeurotic System) weighs more than the skin itself. This is why it weighs on the skin. This causes the skin to slacken.
Lifting and tightening the subcutaneous SMAS will also make the skin look much smoother.
The excess skin is only removed once the SMAS has been lifted and fixed in place. The skin is stitched without any tension. This means that your face does not look like it has been 'stretched taut'.
The result is rejuvenating and extremely natural.
Dissolvable stitchesSubcutaneous slow-dissolving antibiotic stitches provide extra support. This technique is also called the Feather-Facelift, Apros-Lift or Suspension Facelift. The slow-dissolving antibiotic stitches are firmly secured to an anchor point under the skin.
The special elastic, antibiotic stitches used at the Wellness Kliniek slowly dissolve. They disappear when the lifted tissue has grown into place. This prevents the body rejecting the stitches at a later stage.
The SMAS facelift and neck lift are often combined with another rejuvenating treatment such as correction of the upper or lower eyelids and filling or lipofilling of deep wrinkles at the corners of the mouth. Botox or an eyebrow lift helps correct wrinkles on the forehead.
The plastic surgeon will advise you of the possibilities during the consultation.
No general anaesthetic !
A full SMAS facelift can also be perfomed under intravenous sedation. You are spared the effects of a general anaesthetic; though you are still asleep and feel no pain. You are given an infusion containing some calming, analgesic and pain reducing medication. It is the most patient-friendly and safest form of anaesthetic.
Your appointment for an SMAS Facelift or Neck lift
Facelift surgery is tailor-made treatment! There are many factors which determine whether you are a suitable candidate. A professional tissue assessment before the procedure is of the utmost importance in determining whether a particular operative technique will give you the desired result.
A well-informed patient is the first step to satisfaction. Ourr website can help you but can not replace a personal consultation with the doctor.
To make an appointment for a no-obligation consultation it is best to contact us by phone. We try to keep our waiting times as short as possible. We can usually see you within 6 weeks for this particular treatment.
Opt for quality
If you are considering facelift surgery it is important that you select a good clinic and plastic surgeon. After all, your face is your calling card!