Facelift: no-obligation consultation
We try to keep our waiting lists as short as possible. We can usually see you within 6 weeks for a facelift.
During a no-obligation consultation all aspects of your treatment will be discussed: which treament is most suitable for you, the expected results, the possible risks and necessary aftercare.
During the consultation the plastic surgeon will determine whether you are a suitable candidate for a Facelift, Minilift, MACS lift, Thread Lift or Peeling. The doctor will assess and advise you about which method is most best for you, and which will be most effective in meeting your expectations.
To make a appointment for a consultation it is best to contact us by phone.
We advise you to take a good look at our pages related to a Facelift procedure so that you can ask the right questions. You will always receive honest advice.
Frequently asked questions
- What can I expect at the initial consultation? The doctor will advise you and provide you with more information about facial rejuvenation and the methods he/she believes will produce the best results. He/she will explain the risks and complications associated with the procedure. If you feel that your plastic surgeon is not providing enough information don't hesitate to ask questions. You could also prepare a list of questions in advance and bring it to the consultation.
- What is the aim of the initial consultation? Discuss your wishes and expectations with your surgeon. The aim of the initial consultation is to exchange information with the treating plastic surgeon about the options. It provides you with a realistic idea of the possibilities so you can then make an informed decision. Building up trust with the plastic surgeon, who will perform your facelift, is an important first step towards achieving a great result.
- What should I take along to the consultation? The plastic surgeon will want to know as much medical information about you as possible. This will allow him/her to determine whether you are a suitable candidate for a facelift. If you have had a recent blood sample analysis you should also bring it along to the Wellness Kliniek. It may also be useful to bring along any medication that you are currently taking.
- Can I confide in my doctor? If you have aids or hepatitis, or use drugs or antidepressants, confide in your doctor so that this can be taken into consideration during the operation. Honest information is important for your own safety. Your secrets are safe with us.
- Do I have to stop smoking? Especially with a facelift it is important that you do your best to stop smoking. Otherwise there is a risk of inadequate healing, unsightly scar formation and some of the skin can even die off due to poorer circulation. The risk of infection is also greater if you smoke.
Will my consultation take place on time?
We do our utmost to plan the consultation schedule as effectively as possible. We believe it is important for every patient to be given enough time to ask his or her questions. Sometimes the consultation time is exceeded and you need to wait before you are seen. We do request that you take this into account.
Do you still have questions after the consultation?
If you still have questions after your initial consultation don't hesitate to call us and/or book an additional consultation.
A second consultation is free of charge.
If you decide to go ahead with a procedure after your consultation, all the information is put in writing in a treatment agreement, which is signed by you and the plastic surgeon.
Opt for quality
If you are considering a facelift it is important that you choose a reliable clinic and a skilled plastic surgeon. After all your face is your calling card!