Feather lift - Aptos -Thread lift
Feather lift with APTOS threads: Info- Risks - Prices. Plastic Surgery in Belgium with ISO Quality Guarantee.
The THREAD lift (also called the APTOS lift, feather lift, or contour thread lift) is a safe, 'scarless', rejuvenating technique which gives long-lasting results.
The thread lift or feather lift treatment is similar to a facelift treatment, the Feather Lift treatment is actually less invasive than a facelift treatment.
This technique has been successfully performed at the Wellness Kliniek since 2005.
A 'scarless' Lift
The happy Lift - Soft facelift
Is your skin still quite firm? Have you reached the stage where a minilift or a facelift is not really necessary but you want to do something about your tired-looking appearance? If so a thread lift may be the right option for you.
The THREAD lift is extremely effective in:
- Lifting the eyebrows
The THREAD lift is less effective in:
- Lifting the tissues surrounding the cheekbones
- Firming the neck / jawline.
The advantages offered by the Soft Line are:
- Immediately visible lifting effect
- No incisions just several tiny perforations
- Almost scarless
- Can be performed under local anaesthetic
- You can carry on your normal daily activities: no bed rest, no hospital stay
- Minimal or no pain at all following the treatments
- Low risk of any complications
- Wounds heal quickly
- Positive effect on binding tissue formation
Lower eyelid correction
Eyebrow lift with subcutaneous stitches
Feather lift: new threads!
At the Wellness Kliniek we use the latest operating techniques: slow-dissolving, antibiotic stitches are used to firmly attach the lifted tissue and muscle under the skin.
Thread lift: the treatment
1. The surgeon makes several tiny incisions in the skin approximately 0.5 cm.
2. The special, long, antibiotic threads are inserted under the skin.
3. They are tied in loops and lift the slackened tissue.
4. The loops are fixed firmly in place to a permanent anchor point.
5. The threads slowly dissolve. After a few months they disappear all by themselves, once they have done their job and the lifted tissue has had time to bind to its new position.
* Other names for the original threads technique are the Aptos lift, Aptos Soft Fast Lift, the feather lift, the Extended Suture Lift, the Sulamanidze lift, the Serdev lift, the Feather lift, the Isse thread lift, the soft lift and the happy lift.
An ideal method for lifting the eyebrows!
The Soft thread lift - feather facelift offers the perfect solution for lifting sagging eyebrows and is often combined with other rejuvenating facial treatments.
The plastic surgeon will advise you about the options during the consultation.
Anaesthetic and Recovery
During the consultation with the surgeon you decide which anaesthetic you want. The procedure lasts between 20 and 40 minutes and can be performed under local anaesthetic. If you prefer, intravenous sedation is also possible. Read more
Following the procedure you rest for a while at the Wellness Kliniek. A couple of hours later you can return home or to your hotel. Recovery is quick and you can already resume your normal daily activities a few days later.
Thread Lift: book your consultation
During a no-obligation consultation the doctor will examine whether you are a suitable candidate for this treatment. Other possible treatments may be suggested to achieve the desired results.
To make an appointment for this consultation it is best to contact us by phone. We try to keep our waiting times as short as possible. We can usually see you within 3 weeks for this particular treatment.
Opt for quality
If you are considering facelift surgery it is important that you select a good clinic and plastic surgeon. After all your face is your calling card!