Eyebrow lift | Cosmetic surgery of the eyes
It could be that the eyebrow weights too heavily on the eyes. Therefore this is not an eyelid problem. The best solution is an eyebrow lift. The surgeon makes a few small incisions in the skin.
The operation is performed subcutaneously and does not leave any visible scars.
The Soft thread eyebrow lift is a simple, safe rejuvenating method.
- No visible scars.
- Long-lasting results.
A 'scarless' Lift
The happy lift - soft facelift
Is your skin still quite firm? Have you reached the stage where a minilift or a facelift is not really necessary but you want to do something about your tired-looking appearance? If so a thread lift may be the right option for you.
The THREAD lift is extremely effective in:
- Lifting the eyebrows
The THREAD lift is less effective in:
- Lifting the tissues surrounding the cheekbones
- Firming the neck / jawline.
Eyebrow lift: Befaure & After Soft Feather Lift
Eyebrow lift using subcutaneous threads
Eyebrow lift: Before & After Soft Feather lift
Lower eyelid correction
Eyebrow lift using subcutaneous threads
The advantages of the Soft Lift are:
- Short procedure: 20 to 40 minutes
- Immediate visible lifting effect
- No incisions, just several tiny perforations
- Virtually no scars
- Can be performed with a local anaesthetic
- You can resume your normal activities immediately: no need for any bed rest or hospital stay
- Minimal or no pain at all following the treatment
- Minimal risk of complications
- Rapid wound healing
- Promotes the formation of new binding tissue
Feather lift: new threads!
The Soft threads lift is a subcutaneous lift using antibiotic threads.
The threads lift the saggy tissue, providing it with renewed support. They are tied in loops and affixed to a permanent anchor point. This is done with a fine, long, thin needle, which is inserted deep under the skin. The entire procedure is performed subcutaneously, which means it leaves no visible scars!
The threads lift: the treatment
The threads are dissolvable
1. The surgeon makes several tiny incisions in the skin approximately 0.5 cm.
2. The special, long, antibiotic threads are inserted under the skin.
3. They are tied in loops and lift the slackened tissue.
4. The loops are fixed firmly in place to a permanent anchor point.
5. The threads slowly dissolve. After a few months they disappear all by themselves, once they have done their job and the lifted tissue has had time to bind to its new position.
* Other names for the original threads technique are the Aptos lift, Aptos Soft Fast Lift, the feather lift, the Extended Suture Lift, the Sulamanidze lift, the Serdev lift, the Feather lift, the Isse thread lift, the soft lift and the happy lift.
An ideal method for lifting the eyebrows!
The Soft thread lift - feather facelift offers the perfect solution for lifting sagging eyebrows and is often combined with other rejuvenating facial treatments.
The plastic surgeon will advise you about the options during the consultation.
Anaesthetic & Recovery
During the consultation with the surgeon you decide which anaesthetic you want. The procedure lasts between 20 and 40 minutes and can be performed under local anaesthetic. If you prefer, intravenous sedation is also possible. Read more
Following the procedure you rest for a while at the Wellness Kliniek. A couple of hours later you can return home or to your hotel. Recovery is quick and you can already resume your normal daily activities a few days later.
Thread Lift: book your consultation
During a no-obligation consultation the doctor will examine whether you are a suitable candidate for this treatment. Other possible treatments may be suggested to achieve the desired results.
We try to keep our waiting times as short as possible. We can usually see you within 3 weeks for this particular treatment.
Opt for quality
If you are considering having eyebrow or faceliftsurgery it is important that you choose a good clinic and doctor. After all your eyes and your face are your calling card!