Ears: before and after photos
Ear correction: before and after photos: Photos of the results of plastic surgery for the ears - Cosmetic surgery - Aesthetic surgery for the ears: Before & After photos of ear correction - earlobe correction. These photo pages provide you with information about the results which can be achieved with cosmetic surgery for the ears: correction of prominent ears (bat ears) - ears which are too small or too big and correction of the earlobes.
Prominent Ears: Pinning
- Correction of prominent ears - Bat ears
- Ear Pinning: a procedure which does not involve removing any cartilage
- Ear Pinning: a small procedure which has important aesthetic results.
- No cartilage is removed.
- The outer part of the ear is fixed in place to achieve the desired shape.
- The treatment lasts about an hour.
Prominent ears + cartilage correction / removal:
- With bat ear correction an incision is made behind the ear in the crease between the outer part of the ear and the head.
- The surgeon then removes some cartilage to achieve the desired effect.
- The skin is remodelled over the new shape.
Plastic surgery for the ears
- Correction of prominent ears with cartilage correction.
- Correction of torn earlobes.
Plastic surgery for the ears
- Correction of prominent ears
- The procedure can be performed with a local anaesthetic or under intravenous sedation.
- We advise that the operation be performed from the age of 6 years.
Ear correction - otoplasty
- The shape and the position of the ear can be modified with surgery.
- The procedure takes between 1 and 2 hours and can be performed with a local anaeshetic.
- Prominent ears + cartilage correction / removal:
- With prominent ears (bat ears) a small incision is made behind the ear.
- The plastic surgeon can then correct the position and shape of the ear cartilage.
- The treatment can be performed with a local anaesthetic or under intravenous sedation.
- We advise intravenous sedation for young children.
- Correction of prominent ears with cartilage and skin removal takes between 1 and 2 hours.
Reviews from our patients about ear correction
Ear correctionI went to the Wellness Kliniek to get my Ear lobes reconstructed. I decided to come to Belgium instead of London as it was half the price, the reviews were good, and it was a nice 3 days away. I paid 850 Euros for both my ear lobes to be reconstructed. I had 26mm holes in each and needed them closed up to form a 'normal' ear lobe. I was given the 'Next day surgery' option which I took up. I arrived in Genk on the Sunday - and what a lovely place it is, all the people are so kind. On Monday I had the consultation with the surgeon, and Tuesday I had the surgery to return home the same day. The Wellness Kliniek was lovely, the Surgery was straight forward, and quick, and the people who worked there had excellent customer service, and were so lovely to speak to - they helped me so much with everything and spoke great English. I got it done yesterday and removed the bandages today and I'm so happy with the results! If I ever need anything else done I am sure I would return. The only one thing I would recommend to those coming from abroad is to stay an extra day after surgery. As my surgery was only minor I was allowed to go home the same day but I was rushing around as I was travelling by train - If you stay an extra day after, all should be okay. Definitely would return in the future if I need anything else done, I think the prices are excellent, and you are treated with utmost respect and care. Thank you so much to all of you.