Frequently asked questions
- Can I pay in installments?
YES. Once you have paid your deposit, you can pay the remaining amount in installments but the total amount has to be paid in full before your surgery can take place.
- Do I have to make my own travel arrangements?
Yes, however the website has lots of information to help you plan your journey, including links to flights/ trains/ hotels etc.
- How long do I have to stay in Belgium?
The advice to patients is to stay in Belgium for at least one day after their surgery before travelling home, as it may be necessary to have a check-up the day following surgery.
- Will I get aftercare?
YES. All patients are visited by their surgeon before being discharged from the clinic and given an aftercare package. This includes their surgeon’s direct telephone number and detailed instructions on what aftercare at home is needed following surgery.
- Can I get in contact with my doctor after surgery?
YES. After surgery you will be given the surgeon’s direct telephone number. The Wellness Kliniek staff will remain at your disposal 24/7 until your complete recovery.
How do I reach the Wellness Kliniek?
The Wellness Kliniek is centrally located between the Netherlands – Belgium – Germany, and easily accessible from the main motorways. The Wellness Kliniek is just a 5 minute walk from Genk train station.
Nearby international airports are:
- Brussels (Belgium): 50 minutes away by train or car
- Maastricht (the Netherlands): 30 minutes away by car
- Schiphol (the Netherlands): 2 hours away by car
If you wish the Wellness Kliniek staff can organise a taxi service for you (at an additional cost).
How do I prepare for surgery?
- I called the Wellness Kliniek in Belgium
- Made my Next-Day-Surgery appointment
- Booked travel tickets
- Received confirmation of my hotel booking
- Credit card or cash
- Travel with a friend
- No food, no drink 8 hours before surgery
CHECK LIST : Quality of Care
- Qualified, registered consultant surgeons
- All inclusive fees
- Available 24hrs: 366 days a year
- Safe environment: High standard of operating theatres
- Recovery: 24/24h admission possible
- The latest in cosmetic surgery advancements
- Private rooms with ensuite bathrooms
- A modern, luxurious facility
- ISO 9001 / EN 15224 quality certificates
- Next day Surgery program for international patients
- After care package
- Multilingual nurses and doctors
- Large experience: + 5000 cosmetic surgery procedures a year
- Good location and easy access