Dentist | career opportunities dentistry
Dentists | Dental Surgeon career offer in Belgium
Are you an enthusiastic dentist / dental surgeon, skilled and experienced in aesthetic treatments?
WORK WITH THE COSMETIC SURGERY EXPERTS - EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR EXCEPTIONAL PEOPLE. FULL AND PART TIME ROLES AVAILABLE.
The Wellness Kliniek in Belgium is one of Europe's leading Cosmetic Surgery hospitals and has established a reputation for excellence within the field of aesthetic plastic surgery. Our intention is to further build our dental practice to the reference for dental aesthetics.
Wellness Kliniek Belgium offers:
- an attractive remuneration
- a growing dental aesthetics
- international patients
- a professional medical and paramedical staff
- three dental treatment rooms, waiting room, reception area
- ISO 9001 / EN15224 certified quality care
- a pleasant working environment with enthusiastic staff
- expert fellow dentists, plastic surgeons and anesthetists
- temporary hospital accommodation / housing
How to qualify for application:
- You hold a European Dental Diploma
- You are a national of one of the EU member states or Switzerland
- You are fully registered with the Medical Council of your country and are in process* of applying for full registration in Belgium
- You are skilled in cosmetic dental procedures (facings, crowns, implants, all-on-4)
Easy application process in 4 steps:
2. If selected, we will invite you to come and meet us for a day or two
3. Prepare your formal application
Prepare well! Register your dentistry diploma in Belgium. Please start as soon as possible. The sooner you have a RIZIV registration, the sooner you can hand in your application as a dental surgeon.
4. Hand in your formal application
Work with a skilled team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing and productive clinic within one of Europe's leading Cosmetic Surgery providers. You must be confident, self-motivated and have the ability to work individually alongside a very determined team.
You will take care of the intake, informed consent, treatments, contact with the dental laboratories and aftercare of your patients. You support your patients during their recovery at the Wellness Kliniek and afterwards. You are part of a multidisciplinary team and contribute to the quality care of our service.
- You possess good communication skills
- Language knowledge: many of our patients come from abroad: proficiency in spoken English, German and/or French is an advantage
- You possess a certificate of good conduct: professional and civil
- You love your profession, and possess a scientific passion
- You are friendly and professional towards all patients
- You are able to work with dental software programs
- You are able to work in accordance with the IS0 9001/ EN15224 quality standard
- You possess a cheerful disposition
Come and join our team of experts
Mevr. Hilde Weustenraad,
B-3600 Genk (België)
If selected, we will invite you for a visit.
We will handle your application with the strictest confidentiality.
Apply for recognition of your dental diplomas in Belgium
In recent years, it has become considerably easier to work in another country. Still, there is quite an amount of bureaucracy you have to deal with before the road from your home country to a job in Belgium is cleared.
Have you not yet registered your dental diploma and X-ray certificate in Belgium? Start the procedure now. It may take several months before all the formalities - to be able to practice your profession in Belgium - are fulfilled.
- Please contact:
Service public fédéral Santé publique, Sécurité de la Chaîne alimentaire et Environnement
DG2 - Service agrément des professionnels des soins de santé
Place Victor Horta, 40 (boîte 10) - Bureau 02D283
Web : http://www.health.fgov.be
After recognition of your foreign diploma you are able to apply for a RIZIV number.
Prepare before you migrate to Belgium
- Learn Dutch
True, most people in Flanders, Belgium can speak English, but as a dentist from abroad it is preferable that you are able to speak Dutch After all, it is more convenient for the patient to be able to communicate in his own language while receiving treatment.
- Have the paper work done
As a EU healthcare professional, dentists have to be included in the RIZIV register. In some cases you have to retake an X-ray course (certificates from other countries are not accepted) and obtain liability insurance. Apart from this dentistry-related paperwork, there is also general documentation that needs to be taken care of. You will need to arrange health insurance, a house, a bank account and a social service number. Our PR manager can help you to find professionals who can help you with this.
- Get a house
Of course, feeling at home first and foremost requires you to find a good home. You can stay for a couple of months in our own hospital accommodation flat. But, having a house of your own will improve your quality of life. A good place to start is at rent a house in Genk where you can find houses and apartments for sale and for rent (fees are monthly). Most dentists in Flanders will buy or build a house to their own taste.
- Find a school
If you're moving to Belgium with children, you'll find a wide choice of well-developed international schools, particularly in Brussels, where international families can choose from British, American or International curriculums and certification taught in English and most other world languages. The nearest international school - The United World College Maastricht - is at 20 km from Genk only.