In 1999, the Wellness Kliniek achieved a European first when it obtained the ISO 9001 quality certificate for plastic surgery. Now, almost 20 years later, the Kliniek has succeeded once again at being the first to achieve the new EN 15224 European quality standard.
The policy adopted by clinics and hospitals must focus on providing responsible medical care. The care must be effective and efficient, patient-focused and aligned to meet real needs. The 9001 / EN 15224 standard guarantees systematic and structural attention to quality.
The Health Care Services ISO (NEN-EN 15224) is a specific quality management standard for hospitals and other care organisations. The new standard is based on the ISO 9001 quality certificate. EN 15224 certification is European and will be implemented by an increasing number of care institutions in Europe over the next few years.
The best clinic for plastic surgery
There are a number of requirements a care consumer can demand from his or her clinic for plastic surgery and aesthetic medicine:
- Highly qualified doctors, surgeons and dentists
- Skilled nursing staff
- Treatment using the latest techniques
- Minimum waiting times
- Personal attention for each patient
- Sophisticated and calibrated medical equipment
- Modern infrastructure and operating theatres
- Sterile conditions and air purity
- Private rooms with en-suite bathroom
- Good service and good aftercare
- Option to stay at the clinic overnight
- 24/24 availability: 365 days a year
- High patient satisfaction score