The Wellness Kliniek specialises in aesthetic dentistry. Crown work is an extremely important aspect of this field. After all, the crowns are the visible part.
We always strive for an optimal aesthetic result.
The crowns must always be of the best possible quality (zirconium), be coloured by hand and perfectly match the rest of your teeth in terms of their shape.
What forms the basis of a crown?
The roots of your own teeth or dental implants
Crowns fitted to your own teeth:
If the roots of your teeth are strong and healthy they will form a good foundation for crowns. The teeth that are replaced will be filed down to just below the gums so that the crown can be fitted on top. The crown offers protection to the underlying tooth and improves the appearance of your teeth.
Crowns fitted on implants
If there aren't any roots, or they are not strong enough, you can always opt for crowns fitted on implants.
We can guarantee a gorgeous smile
- Your original teeth are reworked so that they provide a solid foundation.
- Each tooth is fitted with a temporary crown so that you still look good.
- In the technical dental lab each artificial tooth (crown) is handmade.
- Your dental arch can also be modified so that your teeth are in a straight line.
- A few weeks later the dentist fits all the permanent crowns.
- The result: a beautiful natural-looking and whiter set of teeth.
We take into account the proportion of the face, lips and jaw.
Most beautiful results with zirconium
The quality of the crown's material determines the aesthetic end result
The Hollywood effect is achieved with one of the latest materials in cosmetic dentistry: Procera Zirconium.
The zirconium core is metal-free, strong and wear-resistant, even stronger than metal and gold. Zirconium has a fantastic characteristic - it let's light shine through it, without being transparent. This is why a Procera Zirconium crown looks so natural. You can barely tell procera crowns apart from real teeth.
These crowns are made with computer-aided technology.
- An improved version of your original set of teeth often gives the most beautiful aesthetic result.
- Your original teeth can be combined without any problems.
New! CAD-CAM computer technology
With CAD-CAM computer technology you can maintain your natural look. You are given a complete, new set of teeth which perfectly matches your own personality.
No one can tell that you have false teeth, just a gorgeous, natural smile.
Another big advantage of the computer-aided technology is that the crown (the cap) fits perfectly flush to the remaining tooth.
This means that the root and the remaining tooth stay healthy. Bacteria and germs can't get in.
- Zirconium is a natural raw material.
- The crown's zirconium core is strong and wear-resistant.
- Procera Zirconium crowns are extremely thin.
- Zirconium lets the light shine through.
- A zirconium crown is extremely natural.
- It fits flush to the gum.
Procera Zirconium crowns are slightly more expensive than porcelain crowns with a gold or metal core.
The quality and aesthetic aspect are definitely worth the difference in price.
Two new cuspids fitted to the roots of your teeth.
Two new incisors fitted on implants
Procera Crowns: Guarantee
Procera Zirconium crowns often last a lifetime. The manufacturer gives 5 year guarantee on the material.
Your appointment for a consultation for aesthetic dentistry
To make an appointment with the cosmetic dentist it is best to contact us by phone.
We try to keep our waiting lists as short as possible. We can usually see you within 4-6 weeks for aesthetic dentistry.
After the intake consultation we will compile your treatment plan and cost estimate.