All-on-4®: Permanent teeth fitted on 4 implants
Dentures - New teeth - all-on-4: full set of teeth fitted on implants:
Implantology is one of the TOP 3 treatments performed at the Wellness Kliniek.
For most people permanent teeth fitted on implants offer the best solution for replacing a set of dentures.
Improve your quality of life
Are you fed up of your loose dentures? Do you need denture adhesive so you can eat comfortably and does it often fail to help? Do you enjoy your food? Do you dare laugh wholeheartedly without fear of your dentures falling out of your mouth?
With ALL-ON-FOUR (implants) treatment you can abandon your dentures in no time and regain your self-confidence.
The ALL-ON-FOUR treatment with dental implants is a method for fitting permanent teeth efficiently and relatively easily.
We can usually fit an All-on-4 (with a temporary bridge) on 2 consecutive days (and often in a single day), so that you immediately obtain the desired result.
We try and keep our waiting times for this treatment as short as possible. You can usually obtain an appointment within 4 weeks.
If the implants are fitted solidly enough in the jawbone in the beginning (immediately following the procedure), a fixed bridge can be fitted, temporarily, within 2 days. You often see an improvement in your comfort and quality of life very quickly.
After 6 months to a year, when the implants are fully bonded, the temporary bridge is replaced with a permanent one.
With the ALL-ON-FOUR implant method, developed by Dr. Paolo Malo, we can offer you a quick and predictable, immediate improvement in your quality of life at a fixed price.
New set of teeth in just a day
- Your treatment is performed on 1/2 days
- You will already benefit from a beautiful smile the very same evening following your treatment.
- Your new teeth are meticulously fitted on 4 to 6 implants to replace a complete dental arch.
- Your treatment can be performed under local anaesthetic.
- Permanent teeth fitted on implants provide assurance and confidence, and therefore significantly improve your quality of life.
- They look and feel like real teeth, the roof of your mouth is not covered.
- Natural-looking, permanent teeth that work as a healthy, natural set of teeth
- Extremely hygienic - easy to brush
- Permanent result.
The intake consultation
The dentist - implantologist performs a thorough assessment and compiles your treatment plan.
The initial assessment consists of a comprehensive clinical examination and diagnostic imaging. We obtain a three-dimensional image of your jaw using a specially developed computer program. The implantologist first position the 'virtual implants' on the 3D image to be able to fit the real implants with great accuracy during the procedure.
To simplify the procedure and guarantee quality, the (temporary) teeth are made before the operation.
The day of the treatment
Your treatment is completed in one or two days
- Arrival and welcome at the Wellness Kliniek
- Preparation by your dentist-implantologist
- Resting phase
- Adjustment of your new teeth
- At the end of the day you can return home or to your hotel. It is important that you have someone with you because you cannot spend the night alone following the procedure.
- In the evening you can already eat something and chew with care.
1. Fitting the implants
Fitting the dental implants is a fast and minimal invasive procedure. The treatment can be performed under local anaesthetic and takes between one and two hours.
Four to six implants per jaw form the basis for your permanent teeth. The technique stabilises the volume of bone, which means your jaws stay healthy. The implantologist can tilt the two implants at the far back up to 45° so that not much bone is necessary to effectively secure the implants.
2. Fitting your new teeth
The dentist-implantologist will fit the teeth, which were made for you before the operation, to your implants on the same day.
Following the procedure you will be given special aftercare instructions for continued care at home.
At the end of the day, you can leave the Wellness Kliniek with new fitted teeth and are able to carefully eat and talk with a beautiful, radiant smile.
All-on-4 ® end result
A radiant smile at the end of the day
The swelling may increase during the first three days after the operation. After six days, the swelling starts to subside and any bruising will have healed. Any stitches can be removed during the follow-up visit a week later. After six months to a year your implants will have fully bonded to the jawbone. Your temporary teeth are now replaced with durable teeth.
The result is a permanent (non-removable) natural set of teeth that is barely distinguishable from real teeth.
Advantages of permanent teeth
Advantages of click dentures
- Permanent teeth and molars
- No more denture adhesive necessary
- No set of false teeth on the bedside table
- The roof of the mouth is left free
- You can taste everything
- No problems eating
- Less shrinking of the jaw
- No sunken, hollow cheeks
- You look natural when you talk and laugh
Your appointment for a new set of teeth: artificial teeth - click dentures
To make an appointment for a new set of teeth - artificial teeth - click dentures, it is best to contact us by phone.
We try to keep our waiting lists as short as possible. We can usually see you for aesthetic dentistry within 4-6 weeks.
Following the intake consultation we will compile your treatment plan and a cost estimate.